A payroll card is a reloadable card that replaces paper checks. Deposit your employee’s net pay onto their payroll card giving them immediate access to their funds. Employees will enjoy the conveniences of direct deposit without having to open a bank account or undergo a credit check. Freedom First Payroll Cards can be used to make purchases at retailers in person, online or by phone.
Payroll Cards Are Good For Your Business Because They:
- Reduce the number of payroll checks issued
- Reduce costs association with check distribution
- Reduce the liability associated with fraud
- Increase the number of employees using direct deposit
- Eliminate stop payment or lost check replacement costs
- Reimburse employees for out-of-pocket expenses
Convenient and Easy
Get instant access to funds with 24 hour ATM access. Payroll cards can be used surcharge-free at any AllPoint Network ATM. Payroll cards from First United Bank can be used anywhere MasterCard® is accepted, worldwide.
- Convenient electronic payroll deposit
- Eliminate check cashing and bill pay service fees
- Online expense management tools
- 24 hour bilingual customer service
Safe & Secure
Freedom First Payroll Cards come with free text alerts and mobile access for added security and convenience. All funds are FDIC insured.
Still Looking For Additional Information?
- Visit your nearest First United Banking Center.
- Call (855) 382-7827 (FUB STAR) to speak with a customer service representative.
- To report a lost or stolen Freedom First Payroll Card call (800) 416-6373.
- Additional fees may apply.
Click here to login.
Frequently Asked Questions
Click here to download our FAQs.
Need to find an AllPoint ATM?
Keep your money and personal information safe.
- Download the AllPoint ATM Network app on your iPhone or Android device by clicking here.
- Click here to find an AllPoint Network ATM location.
- Visit our Security Center for important information on ATM and Debit Card safety.